In this modern world, Humans are becoming distant from nature and shrinking in the artificial world of technology. Moreover, another incident is happening that man has become mentally more stressed than before. In such a situation, we must strike proper coordination between this modern world of technology and the tranquil environment of nature. (Vastu Directions for Home Garden)
Therefore, The garden is an open space and can provide a peaceful atmosphere. A garden should be designed in the right direction as per Vastu. By doing this, it creates an incredibly limitless opportunity for prosperity and progress. So let’s know what kind of Vastu will prove very beneficial for you in the garden.
I personally recommend that you may make one room less in the house but in the north-east direction, you must keep free space for the garden.
Must Read:- 8 Vastu Plants and Trees for the home which bring positive energies and remove negativity
1. Things should follow while designing a Home Garden
#1. Garden cleaning
it is necessary to pay special attention to the cleanliness of the garden. By maintaining a good atmosphere positiveness will spread and gives immense benefits in terms of peace.
#2. Water for birds
Keep a pot in the garden to quench the thirst of birds. If possible, add some grains or even chappati.
#3. Plants Heights
Keep in mind that plant height should not be more than 3′-0″ feet. Try to decorate the garden with small and colorful flowers. Small plants enhancing the beauty of the garden and they are also easy to maintain.
#4. Avoid prickly plants
The thorny plant i.e. cactus should never be planted in the garden. By doing this, negative energy enters the house.
#5. Plants and trees for the main gate of the house
Firstly, Planting trees at the main gate of the house works as a protective shield. Secondly, you should plant berries, coconut, or the Ashoka tree at the main gate. You can also plant vines at the main gate of the house. This prevents blockages from coming your way and protect you from evil eyes.
#6. Do not plant these trees at home
2. Vastu principles for home garden
- The North direction of the house is the best and fruitful for the garden.
- The garden built in the east direction also provides good results.
- It will be more beneficial If a garden built inside the walls of the house.
- If there is a fountain in the garden situated in the north direction, then the profit increases manifold.
- Keep the center of the garden empty.
- Tulsi plant is very auspicious in the north and northeast direction.
- Fruitful plants can be planted in the east direction.
- use beautiful and aromatic plants in the garden.
- It is believed that by worshiping the Banana tree, the husband’s life is prolonged.
As per Vastu, the following principle is inauspicious and harmful to the garden in the house.
It is prohibited in Vastu to build a garden in Nairitya (South-West), Agnayya (South-East), or South direction.
Very tall or big trees should not be planted in the garden.
Avoid big trees in the center of the garden.
Do not plant prickly plants such as cactus or aloe vera etc.
Avoid bonsai plants as they bring negativity.
Do not build any reservoir in South, South-West, South-East, North-West.
Do not apply pots on the walls of the house.
- Make sure that the tree should not be very close to the walls of the house.
- Avoid keeping gardens in any south-facing direction.
If you are satisfied with the information given by us, then share it with your friends and relatives.
Thank You for your precious time!!!