- Study room direction as Vastu
- Vastu tips for success in studies
- Vastu Painting/ Pictures for study room
- Study Table as Vastu
- Study room Vastu color
- Vastu tips for Study Room
#1. Study room direction as Vastu
#2. Vastu tips for success in studies
#3. Vastu Painting/ Pictures for study room
Placing a picture of seven running horses in the study room inspires children towards the study. Apart from this, Lord Ganesha and Goddess Saraswati images can also be kept in the study room. However, it is highly recommended that do not keep any Pictures that depict war, fighting, and violent animals.
#4. Study Table as Vastu
The study table should always be clutter-free and clean. Add up a table lamp on the study table. By doing this, it produces an intellectual thought process in the child’s mind. Apart from this, there are numerous things we placed on the study table such as laptops, photo frames, books, etc. if we place them as per Vastu rules then they energized children’s learning process and boost their concentration.
#5. Study room Vastu color
#6. Vastu tips for Study Room
Things to follow
- Do not make a bookshelf above the study table.
- Keep a table lamp in the south-east direction.
- The computer should be placed in the South-east corner.
- Always keep organizing things on the study table.
- Do not use a ‘dark color’ in the study room use only light and soothing colors.
- Use a ‘square and rectangular shape study table. Avoid sharp edges.
- If possible, keep a ‘window and door’ in the east or north wall of the West direction’s room. Avoid keeping window and door in the South-east and South-West direction.
Children should not do study too long at night because there is a strong possibility of stress, irritability, anger, visual defects, stomach problems, etc. Morning Exact 4:00 clock is the best time to study. Because in the morning there is clean and positive energy transmission, which keeps both mind and body healthy.
Things to avoid
- The slope of the floor should be kept towards the east or north.
- Do not keep the study room higher or lower than the ground floor of other rooms.
- Wearing shoes, slippers and socks should not enter the study room.
- Avoid a study table and chair behind ‘the slab beam.
- Only meditation, spiritual reading, discussion, and study should be done in the study room. Do not discuss gossip, indulgence, and vulgar acts.