A Living room is called the ‘Heart of the house’. Because all the family members love to unite there and spend some quality time together. Nearly all families gather in this place and discuss a lot about their life. That is why it is very important to keep this room full of positive energies. There are many Vastu tips that can help to organize a positive atmosphere in your living room.
- The best direction for living room as per Vastu
- Living room Decorative ideas as per Vastu
- Vastu pictures for living room
#1. The best direction for living room as per Vastu
#2. Living room Decorative ideas as per Vastu
Water Fountain & Aquarium
Seating arrangement in Living room
Tv position in the living room as per Vastu
Living room furniture
#3. Vastu Pictures for Living room
Vastu Shastra has some specific rules about pictures for the living room. If you are going to buy some new collection then it would be good to follow the Vastu guidelines:
- The Eastern wall should be decorated with a picture of the Rising Sun. It is also considered good to decorate the walls with some pictures of fruits and flowers.
- If you like to place some divine pictures in the living room, then the Northeast direction is best for setting them up.
- Never keep negative pictures in the living room, such as the Taj Mahal, Mahabharata, or a picture of a thorny plant.
- Do not keep pictures of wild animals, crying children, naked children, battle scenes, Gods and trees, etc.
- Keep a high mountain or flying bird’s pictures behind the seat of the family’s head in the living room. Such pictures add confidence and morale.