Our ancestors are playing a very crucial role in our whole life. We always need their blessings in every stage of life. It is believed that our wishes are conveyed to god by our ancestors. Therefore, I personally suggest that one should keep the deceased elder’s picture to get the best Vastu results. We must know the Proper location of the picture in order to achieve our goal in life. (Where to keep dead person photos in the house as per Vastu)
The following topics are going to explain in the article.
- Vastu Direction for Late ancestors Photo in the house and in the office
- Vastu Location of the Picture in the house and in the office
- Vastu Tips for Hanging pictures of Late Ancestors
- Pitru dosh Symptoms
#1. Vastu Direction for Late ancestors Photo in the house and in the office
Keeping photographs of Petru’s (Deceased elders) at home is not harmful at all. it can be kept whether you live in the house or any commercial premises. However, the Picture of the deceased elders should be hanged in the South of Southwest direction. Ensure that the picture should be hanged in such a way that the face should be towards the North direction.
Moreover, While praying in front of deceased elders one’s face should be towards the south direction. Besides, The photograph should be placed exactly in a southwest direction which is known as a Pitra sathan. It has been seen that people hang it in the in South-South West direction which is not good at all.
#2. Vastu Location of the Picture in the house and in the office
if you are unable to place a picture in the SW direction because of the toilet and bathroom existence. Then, you can be placed at the nearest spot available from this unholy factor. Additionally, Neutral rooms like the Living room or the dining room also serve the purpose well.
#3. Vastu Tips for Hanging pictures of Late Ancestors
- Pictures should always be cleaned regularly.
- Don’t place different pictures in all rooms in the house.
- The picture frame color should be in Golden Color.
- Avoid keeping pictures with gods or in the pooja room.
- Such substances like an ashtray, cigarette packet, should not be placed near the picture of your ancestors.
#4. Pitru dosh Symptoms (Where to keep dead person photos in the house as per Vastu)
- Lots of Financial Struggles.
- Sudden demise in Family
- Plants don’t flourish in such homes.
- quarreling within the family members.
- Often miscarriages and sometimes no Progeny in the family.
- There’s always some kind of illness present in the house.
Note:- It is advisable that in order to remove Pitra dosh one must consult with an expert priest. Last but not least, I am strongly recommended that first, one should offer prayers to the “Pitru’s” and then to the Almighty Gods. That is the significant importance of the Pitru’s.