Story of Lord Ganesha (Elephant for home Vastu )
People from different cultures may never know about Lord Ganesha. in the Hindu religion, Many Indian Families worshiped Lord Ganesha when they start any new work. A very interesting story behind the worshiping Lord Ganesh. He was a child when his father “Lord Shiva” was angry at him and cut his neck off. Soon Lord Shiva realized that he has done a big mistake which has to be rectified. (Elephant for home Vastu [A symbol of wisdom and protection)
Then, Lord Shiva placed the head of an elephant on Ganesha’s body and gave him a new life with blessings. Hence, Lord Ganesha has a human body with an elephant head. Lord Ganesha is known as a symbol of his wisdom and knowledge.
Elephant symbolism Hinduism
Elephant statue for entrance
Vastu Tips:- Elephant statue for home as per
- It is believed that seeing elephants in dreams is a sign of high status.
- Placing a pair of elephants at the main door, protect your home from evil and negative energies.
- You can place a brass pair of elephants on the working table. This will help to grow your business and also “prevent losses”.
- In the bedroom, you can use an elephant in a “portrait or statues”. it will bring love and loyalty to married couples.
- Elephants have a sharp memory and a big mind. Place brass elephants on the study table to improve children’s “academic growth”.
- Placing an elephant’s family picture in children’s or parent’s room makes a “strong relationship”.
- A newly married couple who look forward to having a baby- should place “seven elephants together” in their room. It will bring baby luck.
Elephant Vastu direction in office
- “North Zone” is the best place to keep an elephant statue or picture as it gives a boost to your career by promoting from your current position.
- Place an elephant near the main door of your office to get success in your work life.
- You can also use it at your “workstation”. it will bring positive growth in your career and also enhancing your business.
- It also helps in one’s life to grow a “leadership quality” and improve performance under the pressure.
Elephant trunk down Vastu
- Placing elephants have their trunk down, bring calmness in the nature of the family members.
- Some people keep elephants with their trunks facing upwards, it brings good luck and prosperity to your home.