During the construction of a new building, Umpteen People usually make some mistakes. Which sometimes leads to unforeseen problems or even a complete stoppage of work.The prime reason behind this happening can be financial losses and mental stress. (Vastu for Construction of new house or building – Vastu rules to be applied on the three stages of construction)
There are some Vastu principles that we are going to discuss in this article.
- Vastu rules for new building construction
- Three Major Part of Construction
- Vastu Tips for New Construction
#1.Vastu rules for new building construction
#2.Three Major Parts of Construction of new house/Building
In this process, we should remember two important points. The first thing is the debris from the process of demolition should be kept in the North-West direction.
This will help to fast the removal of the debris from the property.
The second point is that any material that you wish to reuse from the debris should be kept in the SW direction. So that the heaviness in the SW direction is maintained.
#3.Vastu Tips (Construction of new house or building)
- if you planning to have an underground water tank then first construct it in the NE directions and only then start any other work.
- There is one very important point to be noted that Brahhmsathan (Center of the house) should always be kept open and airy.
- Do not place any pillar, staircase, water tank, septic tank, or any sort of pit depressed area in the Brahmasthan.
- Slopes of the house should be started from the South-West direction to the Northeast or east direction.
- Debris should not be kept in the North-East direction.